Off the Wall Productions
April 18, 2024, 02:13:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to OTW productions

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Members Login Register  

Pets

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pets  (Read 2149 times)
Fortynine
Global Moderator

Qwertyuiop!

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2007, 10:07:07 am »

Do you have any pets? Do you want a pet? Tell us about your pet, and just generally discuss pets.
Unfortunately, I do not currently have any pictures, but I will tell you about Bean and Kula.

Bean and Kula are around 3 years old. Bean is black with a white belly, Kula is a purebred golden retriever.
Kula is a pig (In a good way). Kula enjoys to wipe her nose on furniture, rugs, and people and drools a lot. Kula also eats anything, including her own vomit and metal objects. Kula gets excited easily and is cute. Kula usually follows my mom around. Bean usually follows me around and sleeps on me at night, nearly suffocating me because she's fat. Bean has white paws, belly and part of her face. One of her paws has one little black toe! The bean likes to sit on my lap and watch when I play computer games and animate.

That's all... for now.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RAY
Global Moderator

skilled animater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 07:59:15 pm »

i have a cay, her name is niky she is 2 years old and all she does is run from you and once in a while lets you pet her, and most of the time if you pet her she will grab on to you with her claws and bit at you,...bitchy cat she is
Report Spam   Logged

flashwonders

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 09:07:11 pm »

well... i have 5 cats, 2 dogs and a few sisters...

haha

well.. i have a black and white cat named wink... he has one eye and is the best frickin cat in the whole world!!! i have another cat named cali... shes a calico cat and is ok... shes a normal cat... i have another cat named gaby, shes gray and is calis' sister... ummm i have a cat named Olivia, shes got a gimp leg and meows too loud and is really annoying and i have a cat named molly... who i havent seen in a few days cuz she likes to get out of the house when ever some one walks through the door... but she does leave dead moles on the front porch for me to step on in the morning... so thats always nice...

My dogs names are Butterscotch.... shes a chuahuah... and Sabrina.... shes a pure bred gold lab...

Butterscotch is a yippy dog who barks too much... shes afraid of anyone who doesnt live with her and if some one comes into our house she doesnt know... she will try to eat your ankles...

Sabrina is also a pig... i was glad to hear that 49s lab was also a pig and ate everything... cuz thats what mine does... alittle while ago we set out ant traps and i guess the dog thought it would have been a good idea if she ate those.... so she did... and she got sick... and she was puking and shittin black plastic for like a week!!!!

Both of my dogs eat their own **** and they think its funny to puke that **** back up onto the carpen... which isnt funny when you have to clean it up...

well thats basicly my pets... i dont think i have to explain my sisters... if you have sisters you will understand why i consider them pets... if you dont have sisters... your damn lucky your parents either decided to stop with your or poped out a boy!!!!

haha
Report Spam   Logged

Fortynine
Global Moderator

Qwertyuiop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 11:58:57 pm »

@RAY : Haha, your cat doesn't sound too nice.

@flashwonders : That is a lot of animals. I hope your house is nice and big. Do you have to share bedrooms and stuff. Best cat in the world? *gasp* better then bean? It can't be!

Cat sisters? So do they sleep and cuddle together? My friend has brother-sister cats who always cuddle and sleep together it's really cute! And dead moles are always nice to step on in the morning. LOL.

A yappy chiwahahakawaha?  (Lol, sp?) Ick. Pure bred gold lab. Like a Kula, but not as long hair, so doesn't shed as much! *jealous*

Ah, my dog is a golden RETRIEVER not a golden lab. Same idea though. Many dogs are pigs. I don't know how they once survived in the wild. That ant trap and puke-**** thing is kind of sick.

I do not have any sisters. I have a brother though...

Report Spam   Logged

Brewell
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 09:09:49 pm »

7 cats, a frog and, a dead un. an ugly puppy (shitzu) that trys to **** dogs 10X his size (literally)
Report Spam   Logged

Fortynine
Global Moderator

Qwertyuiop!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 09:32:33 pm »

7 cats, a frog and, a dead un. an ugly puppy (shitzu) that trys to **** dogs 10X his size (literally)

7!! That's insane! What's an "un". A frog as a pet?
Report Spam   Logged

flashwonders

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 09:33:32 pm »

DAMN.... you beat me!!!!

youve never heard of a pet frog???
Report Spam   Logged

Fortynine
Global Moderator

Qwertyuiop!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 09:34:09 pm »

youve never heard of a pet frog???

No, I haven't. I should get out of the house more. Or not.
Report Spam   Logged

Brewell
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 02:13:38 pm »

here is my pet froggy!

Report Spam   Logged

Fortynine
Global Moderator

Qwertyuiop!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 02:41:32 pm »

That picture is way blurry. Looks cool from what I see though.
Report Spam   Logged

flashwonders

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 04:50:36 pm »

dude... that is one of the sweetest frogs ive ever seen.. what kind is it? ive always wanted a pet waterfrog....
Report Spam   Logged

Brewell
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 07:21:17 pm »

thanks its a fire belly frog
Report Spam   Logged

flashwonders

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 09:46:59 pm »

hes fuckin sweet... i want him...
Report Spam   Logged

Brewell
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 09:27:03 am »

he was only like 6 bucks at the pet store but the tank and everything may cost a bit more
Report Spam   Logged

RAY
Global Moderator

skilled animater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 11:23:57 am »

did any one hear of a pet crow? its not mine but i know this old man who digs graves and he works around the places i work and he has a pet crow, the thing flys around and likes to get close to ppl to freak them out, i was painting a wall and it landed on my shoulder, i got freaked for sec but then it jump down then watched me, some times it digs in my hair and pick at my ears, it eats dog food and what ever you give it, its faily larg then other crows, i think it likes me cuz it always flys to me when i work
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: