Off the Wall Productions
April 18, 2024, 08:42:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to OTW productions

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Members Login Register  

MR.GLAD!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MR.GLAD!!!!  (Read 839 times)
flashwonders

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2007, 08:41:58 pm »

Welcome to Off-The-Wall productions!!!

if you have any questions about the forum, contact either Brewelll, Ray, or I and have a good stay...

you can find some projects that are in production in the flash portion of the home page.
there you can suggest, join and talk about projects, ideas and other flash related topics!!

post a bio of urself, alittle bit about you so we can get to know you better!

and if you have an MSN post it also... so we can talk about projects and other random things!!!

wecome to OTW productions and have a GREAT day!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 06:51:46 pm by Brewell » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RAY
Global Moderator

skilled animater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 10:41:52 pm »

so when is he going to come on and make his make post Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

MrGlad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 06:28:16 am »

Lol here i am  ^^ sorry my internet screwed up Tongue XD
So here's my presentation... Heum hi my rl name is Olivier, im living in quebec so im a FRENCH canadian. Im 15... Heum lets say.. bout my flash experience.... I fist met mr.flash when i was 12 yo. I made severals flashes for newgrounds that got blamed even if they were not that bad but we speek bout stick... well what ever Tongue I Joined a flash crew where i met some friend that i dont even remember now ( back in time my nickname was pain hunter if you remind me ) I lost my account witch was lvl 13 so i got pissed off and i leave newgrounds to make flash for school project. A year latter i brought a graphic tablet and i started to draw manga style character as a hobbit. I found an old flash on my pc that i started to make, i finished it and send it to newgrounds when i was 13 its george bush adventure. I got a 2.13 with it thats not bad considering that i was 12 when i made it. So i started to work on the ep 2 with my new tablet.. it pwned but i got a c: format virus -_- so i got bored from newgrounds and flash so i left my tablet and flash in an old box in the closet. A year latter an old friend of mine brought me back to the exitiong universe of flash to work on a game that i totaly screwed up so i quit the programation to focus on animation/drawing. I started to work at the mcdonald so i had not lots of time to be working on flashs but now school is over and guess who's back Tongue. I can say that i have alot of ecperience in flash but we always learn with flash so there's still tons of hotkey to memorises to make production faster and better and all... Heum i can say that im a gamer too, not a geek, i dont play d&d and stuff like that. I also think MMORPG'S are for the g'heys. I hate WoW and all stuff like that. What i play ? CS:S and lots of RTS. Since my net connection suck ass im also have tons of rpg's. Im not a guy who like to do sports exept for the competition sports. Martial arts are teh best. So i dont do snowboard, mountain bike or w/e but im a pro of judo and karate. Tenis is cool too. Heum over the years i got lots of knowledge in pc hardware and console if it interest anyone or someone need help in building a new pc i can help. That's bout what i did in the past 3/4 years, my birdthday is the 10 august i will be 16.
Report Spam   Logged

I am my own role model!
RAY
Global Moderator

skilled animater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 08:58:57 pm »

i welcome you to our forum, my name is Ray and i welcome you, enjoy your stay here

Report Spam   Logged

MrGlad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 10:00:31 pm »

Ho and by the way here's my msn if you want to add me
Teh_rootbeer_pwns@hotmail.com
Report Spam   Logged

I am my own role model!
flashwonders

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 11:46:10 pm »

welcome mayon!! glad you could make it!!!

other than the AM collab what are some projects you have worked on?
Report Spam   Logged

dead danny

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 01:24:32 pm »

yay more members!!!  Grin welcome here
Report Spam   Logged
flashwonders

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 01:42:51 pm »

i know right!!! im happy!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up